The Australian investor visa is a new program recently introduced by the Australian government to encourage the immigration of high net worth individuals to Australia. By meeting a few important requirements, wealthy individuals looking to do business in Australia can become eligible for a four year Australian Investor visa, which may be converted to permanent residency if additional requirements are met.
• Applicants for the Australian Investor Visa must have personal and business net assets of at least AUS$2,250,000, transferrable to Australia within two years.
• In at least one of the last five years, applicants for the Australian investor visa must have directly managed a business in which they had at least a 10% ownership stake, or directly managed investments with a value of at least AUS $1.5 million; and at least three total years managing one or more qualifying businesses or investments.
• Applicants must make an interest bearing bond investment of at least AUS $1.5 million in certain state and territory governments in Australia before the grant of the Australian investor visa.
• Have enough net assets to settle in Australia.
• Notify an Australian state or territory government of business intentions.
When it comes to notifying the Australian officials about business intentions, many Australian investor visa applicants submit a complete, compelling business plan detailing the proposed venture. If you’re a potential Australian investor visa applicant and you’d like a professional consultation regarding a business plan for your application, consider contacting the business plan experts at MasterPlans. Our team of writers, editors, and financial modelers has helped thousands of emerging businesses meet their funding or immigration goals. Give us a call today for a free consult at 877-453-2011.
If you are ready to go, or not sure what kind of plan you need, fill out the form below and we'll call you.